Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cupcake Pincushions

I spent a good amount of time yesterday trying to figure out how to make these little cupcake pincushions I saw online. I played and played and finally came up with a rough idea of how to.

Here are my results.



I had just cleaned out my daughters closet (well, SHE cleaned it out and then I went through her cleaning and dug up this nifty colorful sweater) and thought I'd try it out. I'm pretty happy with the results and am thinking I'll make some up and give as Christmas gifts next year or throughout the year as the need arises.

Moving on...

Man are my abs sore today from a little 10 minute ab routine I found on tv. No crunches involved which is good since I can't seem to do those right and thus...no results. Today, however the pain in my gut is testimony to the effectiveness of this little routine. Yippee!

No comments: