Friday, August 17, 2007

Follow Up

I have (by my own design) such a small readership, but I wanted to follow up my last mournful post so as none of you will think I've fallen into a deep dark tunnel of depression. (or whatever ;))

I've joined the local homeschool group again. I haven't been in one for years simply because I didn't need them and, while we have several to choose from in our metropolitan area, none of them really needed me either. I just never really seem to fit. Now, though I think I need that IF only for the 411 on what's available for high schoolers locally. If all that I use is the calendar of events, then I'll have gotten my $20/year dues worth, I think. :)

In addition I think the Lord has provided some direction and peace for me about my children. I've just got to hang on to that and we'll be just fine.

Thanks for your concerns all. Onward and upward.

1 comment:

ohiofarmgirl said...

Michele, sounds like you have a plan...that is good....hope you find the answers that you need. I actually thought the HS years were easier than the elementary years...but this college stuff is really difficult!