Saturday, October 06, 2007

Birthday Wishes...to Me!

You know it's bad when you're late wishing YOURSELF a Happy Birthday and yet...here I am!

I had a nice day yesterday with a few surprises (nobody can EVER surprise me as a rule...they are always SO obvious when trying to get me to give my "favorite color if I was choosing a sweater" etc! LOL)

But not this year. My dd surprised me with the materials for a fleece tie blanket that she and I constructed yesterday. Come oooon winter! I'm well armed now. :-) Many friends sent me well wishes, cards and goodies.

Apparently there's more to come on Sunday from dh, ds and others! My love language is "gifts" and so...you can imagine I'm looking forward to it!

Here's a special video a friend sent me. Thanks Jody!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XMA5KIgQ54E
(I can't remember how to embed it!)

No comments: