Monday, October 08, 2007

First Date!






*sniff* My baby...he's growing up.




This is my son and his homecoming date. See that corsage? I made that. I was a florist for what seems like EVER, but this was the hardest corsage I've ever made. I'm soooo rusty! Oh, well. I don't think my flowers were the focal point of the evening, I'm sure.






A farmer down the street from Lyndsey's house let us use his property. Isn't this bridge pictureesque? (Ignore the metal building in the background....none of us are photographers).



They have such fun together.







When asked to describe his night Jordan summed it up in one word..."Amazing" (ooooh brother! *eyes rolling*)

2 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

Cute kids. How does this happen so fast??

~Jody

Amanda Jean said...

your son looks like a very nice young man. you must be so proud of him!

and that bridge is very picturesque.